This system makes it convenient for Kansas motorists to renew their vehicle registration electronically. Use IE7.0+ for best performance. IE 9.0 is preferred.
To renew online, all of the following must be true:
- The vehicle is currently registered in Kansas.
- You have a Kansas Motor Vehicle registration renewal notice that contains a Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- Your address on the renewal notice is current.
- The vehicle is currently insured by a participating insurance company.
This service allows you to renew vehicles using a credit card or electronic check. This service is provided through a third party working in partnership with the state of Kansas.
- Electronic Check
- VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover Card
- Kansas.gov Online Payments: Payment can be made with a credit card or electronic check through the state's eGovernment service provider, Kansas.gov. The total amount of your transaction will reflect pricing through the Kansas.gov electronic payment processor.
Notice: When you complete this transaction, your receipt, decal and/or license plate will be mailed within ten days from your local County Treasurer's Motor Vehicle Office. Motor vehicles cannot be legally operated without a current decal and/or plate.
Begin registration renewal